Campus Style Comfort
At Gateway our vision created a sanctuary environment for individuals seeking a supportive environment where care and services are delivered with compassion. Our residents live in a home like atmosphere where professional and loving staff assist residents 24 hours a day. Residents and guests enjoy the splendor of the campus with many areas designed for outdoor activity.
Our campus style living allows us the opportunity to serve many different needs of the resident’s of our community.
The following are some of the amenities we currently offer:
- Locally owned and operated since 1991
- Specializing in both memory care and residential care
- Alzheimer’s Care Unit Endorsement from Senior and People with Disabilities
- Registered Nurses on duty
- Social and Recreational activities
- Security and nurse call systems
- Beautiful custom built homes
- Over 40 years of experience providing care to Oregon’s seniors
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Music Therapy
- Current Events
- Trivia Games
- Wii Sports
- Exercise Classes
- Board & Card Games
- Field Trips
- Trivia Games
- Outdoor Activity
- And much more!
Preparing appetizing meals containing quality ingredients is essential to the mission of our food service department. Gateway meals are prepared by knowledgeable trained cooks. Our meals are nutritionally balanced as well as supportive of the health and well-being of our residents. We offer many special diets and we will work with your physician to provide a diet planned to meet your needs. At Gateway, we understand how important quality meals are to the residents and we listen to their feedback to create the best meals.